Alexandra Lamont Keynote - Key Insights and Questions
• How do young children move beyond motoric ways of understanding?
• If synchronization is important, how do children with difficulties or delay overcome this, and how can we help them?
• What kinds of motivation could be important in the early years?
• How to accommodate agency in opportunities for young children’s music making?
• What might a strong musical identity look like in the early years? And what happens if it’s missing?
• What contexts and what kinds of music might we need to consider in the early years?